Associate Professor at the
Computer Science Department, Faculty of
Science - University of Porto.
Type Theory, Lambda-Calculus, Functional Programming Languages, Rewriting, Static Analysis.
Current and former PhD Students
- Sandra Alves (PhD 2007)
- Jorge Coelho (PhD 2007)
- Vítor Rodrigues (PhD 2013)
- Hugo Simoes (PhD 2014)
- Claudio Amaral
- Besik Dundua
- PC Member: LINEARITY 2014 3rd International Workshop on Linearity.
- PC Member: LINEARITY 2012 2nd International Workshop on Linearity.
- co-Chair and PC Member: LINEARITY 2009 First International Workshop on Linearity.
- Organizing Committee: CSL 2009 18th Conference on Computer Science Logic.
- PC Member: WWV 2009 5th International Workshop on Automated Specification and
Verification of Web Systems.
- PC Member: CoRTA 2009 Compiler Related Technologies and Applications
Blogs and News
Universidade do Porto
Faculdade de Ciências
Departamento de Ciência de Computadores
Rua do Campo Alegre, 1021/1055
4169-007 Porto, Portugal
(+351) 220 402 914
(+351) 220 402 950