ns-2 network simulator extensions
Esta página em Português
My own SIP module for ns-2.27, developed from scratch.
- Layered structure
- Stateful entities
- Supports 100rel SIP extension
- Supports RecordRoute/Route
- Simulates some processing delays
- And lots of other goodies...
- However, only signaling is simulated, not the media packets.
NIST SIP patch for ns-2 ported to ns-2.27.
Marc Greis' RSVP patch ported to ns-2.1b9a.
Marc Greis' RSVP patch ported to ns-2.26.
Patch to Nortel's ns diffserv implementation. Should work on both ns-2.1b9a and ns-2.26. Adds the following:
- Possibility of aggregate classification at the edge
- Possibility of having multiple flows per node pair
- Dynamic modification of meter parameters for policing
- Possibility of dropping by policy instead of downgrading the DSCP
- Possibility of configuration of a default policy
- Token bucket traffic shaper in PRI mode
- Unlimited maximum number of policies
- Possibility of policy removal
- Color-aware remarking in TSW3CMD