- An Apoo based
nasm-like syntax and PyQt4 GUI. This is a contribution by Nick Shaforostoff
- New version 2.2
of Apoo system.
- Apoo Interfacenew version 2.1.0. This is a contribution by
Ricardo Cruz. Major changes:
- Two mirror views of the memory data: static data and system stack
- Visualization of the current activation record, with the frame and
- Allows multiple tabs in the same window
- Apoo 2.2 version has new instructions for activation records 3.2.
- Apoo 2.0 out. New Apoo interface based on pygtk: GTK+ for
Python. This is a contribution by
- Two new pseudo-instructions were added: equ
and string. Now, a const value can also be a
character 'c' (interpreted as its ascii code). A new
instruction was added: jnzero, with the obvious semantics.
- A machine code for the Apoo assembly was designed and
an assembler provided in Haskell. This is a contribution by Pedro Vasconcelos
- Apoo version 1.3 has a memory-mapped feature that
allows in particular input/output.
- Apoo was reported in the Daily
- A executable version for Windows was released.
Rogério Reis,Nelma Moreira 2008-03-14