Thanks are due:
- students of the Computer Science Department, Faculty of Science,
University of Porto.
- colleges that teached Apoo as a first assembly language,
namelly José Paulo Leal, Sabine Broda, Luís Damas, Álvaro
Figueira, Luís Antunes
and Ricardo Lopes.
- Luís Damas for an executable version of Apoo 1.0 for Windows
- Mário Florido for using Apoo as target assembly language in
a Compilers course; suggestions for providing input/ouput and
- Marco Almeida, Miguel Silva and Cláudio Amaral for the
implementation of small
compilers for subsets of imperative languages to Apoo; and for
providing us some sample examples.
- Pedro Vasconcelos for the Apoo32 virtual machine; some new
pseudo-instructions and vpu instructions.
- Norberto Lopes and Hugo Serrano for comments and preliminary
versions of new graphical interfaces.
- Ricardo Cruz for the Apoo Interface based on pygtk.
- Nick Shaforostoff for basing his project in Apoo.
Rogério Reis,Nelma Moreira 2008-03-14