- Augmanity (Portugal 2020, Univ. Porto and Bosch)
- Safe Cities (Portugal 2020, Univ. Porto and Bosch Ovar)
Most relevant projects:
- SMILeS – Smart, Mobile, Intelligent and Large Scale Sensing / TEC4Growth (Norte 2020)
- Hyrax: Crowd-sourcing mobile devices to develop edge clouds (FCT/CMU programme)
- MULTICORE: Advanced type systems for multicore programming, funded by FCT (PTDC/EIA-CCO/122547/2010). Role: investigator. PI: Vasco T. Vasconcelos.
- PERSISTE: Modeling and control of networked vehicle systems in persistent autonomous operations, funded by FCT (PTDC/EEA-CRO/104901/2008). Role: investigator. PI: Fernando Lobo Pereira.
- C4C: Control for Coordination of Distributed Systems, funded by the EU/ICT program (ICT-2007.3.7.c). Role: investigator, May 2008 to May 2011. Role: PhD student researcher, while at LSTS
- PITVANT: Projeto de Investigação e Tecnologia em Veículos Aéreos Não-Tripulados, funded by the Portuguese Air Force. Role: PhD student researcher, while at LSTS.
- SeaCon: Sistema de treino, demonstração e desenvolvimento de conceitos de operação com múltipos veículos submarinos autónomos, January 2008 to April 2011, funded by Ministério da Defesa. Role: PhD student researcher, while at LSTS.